A cooking and baking journal

A Movie That "Caters" to Chefs and Home Cooks




I just learned about Julie and Julia last week so I thought I'll share this new movie with all of you. It hasn't been in the theaters yet (will be coming out on August 7), so I don't know how it is. But what I can see from the trailer, it looks like it is good enough to eat. :)

The synopsis of the movie that I found on the official website: Meryl Streep is Julia Childs and Amy Adams is Julie Powell in writer-director Nora Ephron's adaption of two bestselling memoirs: Powell's Julie and Julia and My Life in France, by Julia Childs and Alex Prud'homme.

Based on two true stories,
Julie and Julia intertwines the lives of two women who, though separated by space and time, are both at loose ends. . . until they discover that with the right combination of passion, fearlessness and butter, anything is possible.

Sounds like a very interesting movie and I can't wait for it to be on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment