A cooking and baking journal

Need Some Ideas

8/02/09--I didn't do any cooking last Sunday but my sister made a bunch of cookies! They shall be eaten as snacks when the family is doing farm work. I had one when she pulled them right out of the oven and it was wonderful. Thumbs up sis!

I would like to cook something this Sunday (especially with the cornucopia of veggies that we have right now), but I'm not sure what I should shoot for. Sigh. Figuring out what to prepare is the hardest thing about cooking I must say! The forecast for this weekend is hot, hot, hot and so I have to plan for something that is quick, easy, and doesn't require much stove or oven time.

I'll try to figure out something. If anyone has an idea or suggestion, please leave a comment! Will appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment