A cooking and baking journal

Strawberry Search

Strawberry season is coming soon and I would like to make some strawberry dishes for my family, freeze some, and maybe make a smoothie. Now I just need some ideas and I am hoping some of you who are reading this post may share a recipe or recipe idea in the comments section. It would really help me out! You can share desserts, smoothies, or main dish recipes; I'm open to anything.

So which strawberry path should I take. . .


(image from notquitenigella.com)

Shortcakes?


(image from fun345.com)

Strawberry Pie?


(image from luvsandlife.blogspot.com)

Strawberry Cheesecake?


(image from thekneadforbread.com)

Strawberry Bread?

Or maybe. . .

?

. . . you fill in the blank, thanks!





2 comments:

  1. I've never made anything with Strawberrys but the starwberry cheese cake looks delicious!!!
    Ans Strwbery shortcake is always a nice summer treat!! Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca,

    Thank you very much for your advice. My family's strawberry patch is looking very promising this year so maybe I'll wind up doing both your suggestions. I sure hope that will happen!

    In Christ,
    Rebekah
    Sabbath Supper author

    ReplyDelete